Thursday, May 15, 2014

Let's Do This Thing


Me and mom drove down to Jacksonville early Wednesday morning so that we would get to spend some time together and enjoy the ocean before I head out on my big trip! Everything was so amazing! We stayed in the Four Points Hotel (right on the ocean!!) and found so many awesome places to eat out at! I'm definitely glad we did this and I got some relaxing down time before I start sleeping on the ground and being super sweaty all the time! Tomorrow is the big day... The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait to meet my team members and new friends.. I'm about the have one of the best summers of my life and meet so many cool people, see some AWESOME places and learn a lot about myself and the things I'm capable of (and get some sweet tan lines). I would never be able to do this with out my family. I'm so grateful for the support and help they have given me throughout this process and for everything they do! They are my rock.

 
I know I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight! IM SO EXCITED FOR MY SUMMER TO BEGIN!! Everything I've been working for is here and I couldn't be more ready! Bring it on Bike and Build. Let's do this thing. 


1 comment: