Thursday, June 12, 2014

Alexandria

Today was another tough day... I had an amazing ride and really enjoyed it but got into anther spill! Two for two I guess. Once again, I'm grateful that no one was seriously injured but just some cuts and scrapes. This time, Colleen went down in front of me and I ended up going over her and wiped out. Now I'm bent up on the opposite side of yesterday! Other than that little thing, it was a good ride! The scenery was beautiful even though the quality of the roads was low. I think I'm just ready to get to Texas at this point. I'm a little worn out and beat up but with two short days coming up, it will be good recovery and I will be ready to go again soon! 

For a fun laugh, visit the bike and build page http://www.bikeandbuild.org/cms/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,461/ and check out the shenanigans we are doing! We are meeting up with NC2SD in Durango so we want to mess with them a little but first. We noticed that they changed all their bike and build profile pictures to them in their jerseys trying to look tough so we also decided to do a mass theme across our pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment